Sunday, May 20, 2012

Who'da Thought?! (and other fun stuff)

(by Nate)

Who'da thought that babies would like to play in boxes? I always thought that people put there babies in a pack-n-play (or whatever sort of jungle gym/baby jail they had) so that they could actually get something done without the kid terrorizing the house.

I know that was fairly judgmental of me and am reminded all over again of how easy it is to pass judgment on something I have little or no experience with (and how wrong I usually am). I reflect on lessons learned so far in my life, I see how I have passed judgment, even harshly several times, and later had to repent and humble myself. Thank goodness the Lord is so forgiving and patient with us as we learn and progress through life.

Anyway...we have discovered that Eden LOVES to play in confined areas. When she is tired of playing with some toys all we have to do is put her in a laundry basket,




or a tote,


or just a cardboard box,


and she is happy as can be for quite a while.

Of course a little yummy snack doesn't do any harm either!

Who's there?

Yeah Dad, it was yummy!

Yup, all full and happy now.

So, are you gonna get that thing outta my face and play with me now
...or should I go play with Mom?




2 comments:

  1. She's so cute in all her little spaces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how grown up Eden is getting! I love the pictures and the commentary.

    ReplyDelete