Sunday, July 14, 2013

Lots of Random Pictures from the last couple of months


Super-Nana!  Eden LOVED all the adventures that Nana was willing to include her in, like hauling wood, picking citrus fruit from a neighbor, visiting the chickens or the horses or the dogs, working in the garden plot, or just going for adventures.  I was so thankful!


Walking with cousin Chloe.


Lucy, not an hour old.  In my parent's kitchen, in Papa's arms.


Another snuggle time with Papa. It warms my heart to see my children as the recipients of my parents love and care.


Lucy, napping with Aunt Brynne.  Less than 2 weeks old.


I love the delight on my mom's face! A precious, though squished, moment, with four cousins and their Nana.


Lucy looks a little skeptical.


Another adventure with cousin Chloe!


Sisters!


Home in Alaska...Eden is going through cousin withdrawals and insists on including Lucy in her play.  She clearly indicated where I was to put each one of the elements of the above picture.


I just love this one!


Eden with homemade tub paints.  She loved it, and kept saying, "Rainbow! Rainbow!" as she smeared and glopped.


Out for a walk with her baby sometime in April.  She's making the baby wave "hello!"  The hat and socks were her additions to make sure baby Peter was warm enough outside. 


Babywearing - its never too early to learn!


"Yeah...my sister has a thing for hats... At least she didn't cover my eyes this time!"


Applesauce on the door sill on a lovely May day.


Where Eden gets her ideas about babywearing. :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures!!! Sweet girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love the pictures!!! And so does George! He points at Eden and says "eeeeennnn". Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete